Frequently Asked Questions
We’re proud to share with you the In Touch radio interview with our Executive Director Roger Langlie where frequently asked questions were asked and answered about the organization, such as:
- Who started Bob Belloni Ranch?
- Which problems does the Bob Belloni Ranch address?
- What services are provided to youth?
- How many youth are in the programs and how long do they stay?
- What community organizations assist you in helping youth?
- How is Bob Belloni Ranch funded?
- Has Bob Belloni Ranch been successful?
- How can I help?
- How can I contact Bob Belloni Ranch?
In Touch is a public service program of interviews with people in the community who make a difference. The interview with Roger, was produced by Bicoastal Media in Coos Bay into three radio segments and was played on the following stations in July of 2015:
KJMX 99.5 – The Rock / Classic Rock
KHSN 1230 – NBC Sports Radio
KTEE 94.9 / 95.7 – The Tee
KSHR 97.3 – Hot Country
KWRO 630 / 100.3 – Talk Radio
KOOS 107.3 / 107.7 – Hot Adult Contemporary
KBDN 96.5 – Real Country
KBBR 1340 – Talk Radio
Please be patient while audio files load.
|In Touch – Bob Belloni Ranch Segment Part One|
|In Touch – Bob Belloni Ranch Segment Part Two|
|In Touch – Bob Belloni Ranch Segment Part Three|